I am just three weeks away from the big move out to Denver! I am very excited to meet my teammates and learn what projects we are going to be working on. I am sad to be leaving behind my co-workers (just put my two weeks in yesterday), my family, and my friends, but I know it will be worth it in the end!
If you don't know much about my history with Alternative Breaks at GVSU or my service background, I have decided to post some pictures and information that will give you a little insight into why I have chosen to go into AmeriCorps. I hope you enjoy hearing my service background and learning why this is so important to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Already I have had teachers at GHHS ask why you are not on the sub list! You were one popular person and I know this new adventure will only add to your bag of tricks, making you a phenominal teacher.
ReplyDelete