I am so happy you created this blog and these videos so I can see what a wonderful WOMAN you are becoming. I admire and respect your strength, your drive, your ambition. You are my WONDER WOMAN!
Dear Friends and Family, As many of you already know, I will be leaving on October 14th to begin my 10 months of service with AmeriCorps. I will be based out of Denver, CO and travel the country with a team of other young adults to work on various service projects.
I have created this blog so I can update my family and friends on where I'm at in the country and what projects I'm working on. I hope to post pictures frequently as well.
I am very excited for this experience! I know I will miss my family and friends tremendously, but I cannot wait to start this adventurous part of my life!
Ashley,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you created this blog and these videos so I can see what a wonderful WOMAN you are becoming. I admire and respect your strength, your drive, your ambition. You are my WONDER WOMAN!
I showed grandpa your video, he was very impressed. Great job.
ReplyDelete