1.) If you want to read the entries in chronological order, make sure to scroll down the page a little and read the newest entries (the ones at the top of the page) first. I will try to make sure I date everything to make this easier!
2.) Apparently Blogger doesn't send Followers an email when I make a new post like I thought it would. If you are interested, I am going to send out a mass email each time I make an update with the link. I have most all Follower's email addresses, but if you would like to be added to this email list, just shoot me a quick email: ashley.o.gvsu@gmail.com
Hey Ash! I'm so glad your travels are going so well..high belt and all! Haha. Please make sure you're using my ashleyrstein@gmail address and not my gvsu one.. that one is out of commission.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about your adventures! Miss you!
Too Cool - I enjoyed the pictures and the blog. Denver is beautiful!! I don't know if you remember my old Uncle Harry but he was in the CCC back in WWII and used to talk about it all the time. Love ya - Aunt Jayne
ReplyDelete