Good Morning Ashley, I just finished reading/watching your new video using "Photo Story", that was so cool! Girl....you are having the time of your life, so many fun things as well as the good services that you are all providing. What a great group of young people you are paired up with. I really enjoyed all of the pics from the Mardi Gras, maybe they were there before and I missed them. Wed. I have Deb & Shirley (who is from Ark.) coming to visit me for a week. I can't wait to tell Shirley about you next adventure, to see if she is familar with that area. Well....we are having yucky MI weather today, very overcast and chilly and rained almost all of yesterday and last night too.Mid week when the girls get here, it is to be sunny and mid 70's again. Just got a call from Bonnie Davis, she's pregnant!! Can you believe it? Today is her birthday too! The baby is due in Sept. She and Mike are so...happy. Have a great day!! Love, Grandma Donna
What a neat slide show. I loved the background music! Was nice to see you in NOLA. Have a great round 3! Sorry, too close to wedding time, we won't be able to come for a visit. I hear your mom and dad are gonna meet you. That will be a much needed hug from all. Take care. Kelly
Dear Friends and Family, As many of you already know, I will be leaving on October 14th to begin my 10 months of service with AmeriCorps. I will be based out of Denver, CO and travel the country with a team of other young adults to work on various service projects.
I have created this blog so I can update my family and friends on where I'm at in the country and what projects I'm working on. I hope to post pictures frequently as well.
I am very excited for this experience! I know I will miss my family and friends tremendously, but I cannot wait to start this adventurous part of my life!
Good Morning Ashley,
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading/watching your new video using "Photo Story", that was so cool! Girl....you are having the time of your life, so many fun things as well as the good services that you are all providing. What a great group of young people you are paired up with. I really enjoyed all of the pics from the Mardi Gras, maybe they were there before and I missed them. Wed. I have Deb & Shirley (who is from Ark.) coming to visit me for a week. I can't wait to tell Shirley about you next adventure, to see if she is familar with that area. Well....we are having yucky MI weather today, very overcast and chilly and rained almost all of yesterday and last night too.Mid week when the girls get here, it is to be sunny and mid 70's again. Just got a call from Bonnie Davis, she's pregnant!! Can you believe it? Today is her birthday too! The baby is due in Sept. She and Mike are so...happy. Have a great day!!
Love,
Grandma Donna
What a neat slide show. I loved the background music! Was nice to see you in NOLA. Have a great round 3! Sorry, too close to wedding time, we won't be able to come for a visit. I hear your mom and dad are gonna meet you. That will be a much needed hug from all. Take care.
ReplyDeleteKelly